We are ready to help with your pool today…
Call Us Now on 131 546 Pool Maintenance & Pool Service Australia Wide
Regular Pool Maintenance program or one off Pool Service to help you with your pool
Sometimes you just need that extra cleaning help with your swimming pool maintenance and that is where Jim’s Pool Care would love to help pool owners. Whether you want someone out to service your swimming pool or spa or it is just a one off pool clean to help with a green pool or your pool equipment then Jims Pool Care can help.
Using Jims Pool Care for your swimming pool maintenance or spa maintenance you rest assured as we show up on time, use state-of-the-art water testing equipment and support all pool pump supplier product warranties.
For peace of mind our Pool Maintenance service includes:
- provide a full detailed report and invoice for every pool service
- cover our work with a 100% workmanship guarantee
- all of our businesses are owner operated (so you know the service will be great)
- every pool technician has gone through a comprehensive training process
- we support all major brands warranties on our installations
- all operators carry full insurance
The list below are just some of the things we can help with but if it is swimming pool related there is a good chance we can help you with:
- Residential and commercial pool maintenance and spa cleaning and servicing
- Regular pool servicing and one off pool cleans, problem solving and pool equipment breakdowns
- Comprehensive onsite pool water analysis with a full detailed report every visit
- Pool Chemical supply and balancing along with advice on Pool Maintenance programs
- All swimming pool equipment sales, repairs and installation including:
pool pumps, pool filters, pool heating, salt water chlorinators, automatic chlorine dosers, ozonators, automatic pool cleaners and more
- Pool Heating: gas, solar, pool heat pump and swimming pool blankets
- Pool toys, swimming aides and a variety of leisure goods and outdoor products
- Green pool restorations, pool cleaning and stain removal
- Customer training and pool hand overs to experienced and new owners and tenants
- Pool Insurance work
- Pre-settlement Pool inspections
Pool Maintenance issues? Trouble with an Automatic Pool Cleaner?
We often get call outs to try and fix automatic pool cleaners. We are able to quickly troubleshoot the problem and if required recommend the best cleaner for your pool.
We have access to a wide range of pool cleaners with varying prices and warranties we will ensure your pool cleaner does the best it can based on its environment.
Pool looking dull, cloudy or green?
Maybe you need a Sand Change for your Pool Filter
Often a cloudy or dull looking pool can be suffering from a pool filtration problem. Once we check everything else for you, such as water balance and running times, it may be time to change your filter media (usually sand) or filter cartridge. We can discuss with you the best pool filter options for the size of your pool and show you some of the benefits of using other filter media such as glass or volcanic rock.
Pool Safety Inspections and Pool Safety Certificates
In some states of Australia you are required to have a Pool Safety Inspection and Certificate for when you rent or sell your property. Jim’s Pool Care has fully trained and licensed ready now.
Too much rain in your pool?
Get Jim’s Pool Care out for onsite electronic water analysis and pool service to ensure your pool is ready to swim again.
So still need a hand with your pool service or a one off pool clean? Call Jim’s Pool Care today for a fast response pool service technician.
Jim’s Pool Maintenance are here to help
You have read this far, now it is time to call Jim’s Pool Care an then sit back and relax as we will look after you. Our team will call you back promptly, book a suitable time and help you as soon as we can. Remember, we are a owner operated pool shop on wheels and we provide free quotes. Call us today or book online and we would love to help with your pool maintenance program.