Ricci from Jim’s Pool Care Tweed Heads loves pools and is on the road in Tweed Heads and from Kingscliffe to Coolangatta helping customers get the most from their pool investment.
Ricci’s Summer pool tips:
- Ensure your pool running time in summer is 8 hours per day and clean filters regularly
- If you have a pool cover take it off weekly for a visual check and test the water
- Ensure that your pool is always clear of debris and baskets are kept clean
- As pool temp rises so does chlorine demand. You will have to increase your salt chlorinator or chlorine doser output through until Autumn.
- Before diving in after a prolonged break ensure you get the water electronically tested by a professional to ensure all is safe and ready for swimming.
- Think about getting a pool heating or pool blanket quote to help you get the most from your pool investment.
- Consider regular monthly pool maintenance. The cost for a full service is as little as $60 per month and this gives you peace of mind and your time back.
For further hints & tips call Ricci anytime on 131 546 or visit www.wish-staging.net/poolcare-upgrade