Take the Plunge into the Jim’s Pool Care Business
Why not consider joining the Jim’s Pool Care business, for that change of waters you need.
Jim’s Pool Care has career opportunities right across the nation. Enjoy the flexibility, lifestyle and income that comes from working with a proven franchise system. We provide the support, training and guidance so you can be your own boss and grow your business.
The Jim’s Group, with more than 3200 franchisees, is Australia’s largest home services brand and franchise. The Jim’s brand is recognised by 94% of Australian adults. Coupled with our experience and and proven systems, your business will have an enormous head start over your competitors.
The Benefits of the Business
Taking that first step to being your own boss is always hard, you want the perfect opportunity to come your way. Jim’s Pool Care offers full flexibility and financial rewards with a proven business model and a strong support network:
- Financial reward: As Adam Post (regional franchisor in VIC) recently described in his interview with Eden Exchange, “Within the first few weeks I was making money, and within 12 months I had built a large customer base with a healthy income”. Adam also described his six year journey in the Victorian market. In that time he has built 11 new franchises, and has met wonderful customers.
- Flexibility: Manage your own hours and customers depending on their needs. Run your own race and improve your work life balance
- Proven Business Model: The Jim’s Pool Care business model is tried and tested across multiple states and regions in Australia. According to Clive Wilbraham, a regional franchisor from Sydney’s North West, “My advice to new franchisees is to respect the system that has been developed for you. Follow the proven path and follow the system.” He also went on to say, “There are now some great opportunities for incoming franchisees to walk into a business with a regular client base from day one. This includes the North West and also the North Shore of Sydney.
- Join the Jim’s Pool Care Family of Franchises: For many franchisee’s there are failures and financial burdens at the start of their journey on their way to success. You may feel like you are drowning for the first financial year but the Jim’s team are here to help. Jim’s Pool Care provides ongoing support Franchisor and fellow franchisees alike are all on the same team. There is a dedicated family to give you help from day one. According to Clive Wilbraham, “Jim’s Pool Care is like a family. We all look after every family member who might come across something new for the first time. All of our suppliers are equally keen to help us out whenever we need something.”
What you need in business.
When conquering the business world, you don’t always need a business degree to succeed but you need the right attitude and drive to achieve your goals. Determination and motivation can come in different sizes, just like pools and spas.
As Adam Post mentions “Nobody is going to pay you to sit on the couch and watch TV or download movies. The more I put into my business, the greater returns in my pocket”.
The Pool Care Industry Continues to Boom
If there is one question tourists always about Australia, it is the inevitable “doesn’t everybody in Australia have a pool?”. With our sunny skies and warm weather, it is always the assumption made. According to research firm IBISWorld, the pool service industry is thriving. It reported that in 2016, the industry was worth $658 million in Australia with an estimated 30,000 new pools constructed in Australia since 2012.
Brett Blair, Managing Director of Jim’s Pool Care, in his recent podcast with Eden Exchanges, confirms the pool care and swimming pool services industry is booming, all year round. Brett reports that Jim’s Pool Care is experiencing “huge demand” for their services right across Australia, with Franchises in certain regions “maxing out” and report being unable to take on the work.
According to Brett, “Demand for our services continues to grow significantly. Spring and summer are boom times for our business, but winter is also when we see a spike in new franchisees joining the industry”.
Brett also described the business as “perfect” for couples and families looking to spend more quality time together. This brings ease to financially struggling families looking for a best fit approach to their modern family needs, and the expenses that inevitably follow.
This pool care and maintenance business is an essential part of the Australian way of life – take the opportunity to provide essential services to pools in your area.
- Podcast: Taking the plunge into franchising with Brett Blair
- Interview with Adam Post from Jim’s Pool Care in Victoria East
- Article: Summer is Coming – Pool Franchises Prepare for the Splash
- Interview with Clive Wilbraham from Jim’s Pool Care in Sydney North West
Book Two Classes for $2!
Get to know our studio before you commit to becoming a regular student. We can’t wait to meet you!